Fangirl Life ☆
BoyFriend, LEDApple, and Eric Nam
"Hello...ever hear about Kpop?" - Key

☆ November 2011...the month my life was changed forever. ☆

♥ Blog dedicated to BOYFRIEND, LEDApple, and Eric Nam~ ♥

♫ BestFriend, LEDA, Nam Nam, ARMY, Baby, KissMe, DAI5Y, Bana, Shawol, L.O./\.E, Inspirit, STAR1, Starlight ♫

byunhyunnie:

Boyfriend Comeback Teaser Images 

6 hours ago | 1 note | byunhyunnie


What is a FANDOM?

"What is a FANDOM? According to Wikipedia, a fandom is a “subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy with others who share a common interest.” In short, fandoms are groups of people who are fans of the same things like a tv show or music artist. For example: Beliebers, Directioners, Whovians, SONEs, VIPs, and even LEDAs. Everything has a fandom, whether it be big or small. According to “dreamwidth.org,” 46% percent of people tend to participate in one fandom at a time while the remaining 54% participate in more than one fandom at a time. I find fandoms to be like a family because when something happens like a scandal, accident, or a character death, we all come together to comfort and be there for each other when it’s needed the most; no matter where in the world we live. For me, I’m a part of the Korean Pop fandom. This fandom is made up of many other fandoms for the various korean artists we all listen to. During music shows and awards, we are all against each other and hoping that our favorite groups will win, but when one of our artists is up against the major worldwide fandoms such as Beliebers or Directioners, we all come together and help our idols win. In 2013, we all came together to help Girl’s Generation’s “I Got A Boy” win “Video Of The Year” at the Youtube awards. About a month ago, a tragic car accident took place in Seoul, Korea, and took the lives of two young ladies in a rookie girl group named “Ladies Code.” Through this tragedy, all of us supporters of different groups sent condolences and prayers to the surviving members and their grieving families; some fans going as far as comforting the fans and making tributes to the two girls who passed away. It was Scott Disick who said “I never thought I’d be in a family that has more people than a small country.” He couldn’t have been more right. For no matter where you live or what you like, they’ll always be people who love the same things you do and will connect with you from across the world. A fandom is more than a simple support group. It’s your second family”

I had the assignment to write a speech on a word that means a lot to me…so I chose “FANDOM.” All my fellow kpoppers, this is for you. <3

6 hours ago
#fandom #fandoms #kpop #kpoppers #relatable #music #youtube #snsd #ladies code #assignment #post #eh



mayb | do not edit
mayb | do not edit
6 hours ago | 16 notes | fyeahboyfriend


6 hours ago | 169 notes | zi-mins | © mxknae


Jia: You seem to really like your members.
Jimin: Yes, I love them. (x)

7 hours ago | 3,992 notes | jimiin | © btsbeom


7 hours ago | 1,121 notes | jimiin | © koiyomi


7 hours ago | 1,033 notes | jimiin | © ohparkjimin


7 hours ago | 26,601 notes | draagneels | © dulce-lntroduccion-al-caos


Kwangmin : Usagi~? (づ・ ^ ・)づ
7 hours ago | 343 notes | jvngmin | © pikamina



[TRANS] 140930 BOYFRIEND MelOn Update | From Youngmin
[Youngmin] Dance practice!! It’s tiring, It’s tiring, I’m tired, an hour feels like 3 hours!! But, thinking about being able to show these to our fans soon… I’m thrilled~^^ Just wait for a bit more~!
~© trans: youngmineekkeo {@beatrooot} for imyourbestfriend.com

[TRANS] 140930 BOYFRIEND MelOn Update | From Youngmin

[Youngmin] Dance practice!! It’s tiring, It’s tiring, I’m tired, an hour feels like 3 hours!! But, thinking about being able to show these to our fans soon… I’m thrilled~^^ Just wait for a bit more~!

~© trans: youngmineekkeo {@beatrooot} for imyourbestfriend.com

7 hours ago | 45 notes | donghyunside | © youngmineekkeo